- A Nice Ribbed Sock by Glenna C in my Mirasol Yarn in the Khuska base in their “10” colorway.
- Ballet School Dropout Sockettes by Inspire Knits–in Wonderland Yarns in the Jam ToDay colorway of their Queen of Hearts base (80/10/10 merino, cashmere, nylon)
- Christmas Crackers by me in Berocco Captiva Honey colorway and Tahki Tandem in the Copacabana colorway
- Falling Water by Bonnie Sennot in Miss Babs Tarte Nasturtiums colorway.
- F Bomb by Jenifer Spock Rankin in Berocco Vintage (red, grey and black)
- Tilled Row Socks by by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
Disasters of Moderate Proportion
- Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander in Miss Babs Tarte in her Nasturtiums colorway
- Bob and Weave Socks by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
Languish Anguish Revisited
Myrna by Andi Satterlund
My thoughts all the places I’m getting in person knitting support and friendship from LYS knit nights, personally set up coffee knits, knitting guild and teaching a friend to knit
Rants and Raves
2017 Knitting Plans Revisited
- Competent in socks and various constructions and heels (some checks, some not)
- A sweater (check, check)
- Something that’s a stretch (check)
- Gauge (the four letter word)
Things I feel because I knit: proud, accomplished, useful, creative, loved and loving in sharing my gifts. It’s self care.