Episode 53: Newsy News
*Note – no intro music this episode. I’m still getting my new computer set up 🙂 and let me know if sound is better or worse if it is since I’m using a different software to record and edit.
- Holiday barf socks with pink – SOS socks using knittyandcolor’s Nordic Holiday colorway on acoustic sock base (400 yards of 75/25 blend). Did the modified eye of partridge heel from Hermione’s Everyday sock.
- World’s SImplest Mitts by Tin Can Knits – using leftover Lorna’s Laces Shepherd’s worsted in Cozumel.
- Maize Mitts by Tin Can Knits
- Baila by Paula Wisniewska using Cascade 128 in colorway 860
- My Christmas socks using Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder with The Wooly Cabin in the Christmas Sprinkles colorway
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering)
- Lothlorien shawl in Dyetastic Silk Sock base in Golden Rose colorway
- Daelyn Pullover by isabelle kraemer – worsted crew (stockinette front/reverse stockinette back)
- Oatmeal by Libby Johnson – DK weight v neck
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry – worsted – everyone has done it but I’ve seen it flattering on all body types (but texture on yoke)
- Carson by Megan Nodecker – DK with texture on the shoulders/yoke (sigh), wider at the neck which I really like
- Sun Rose by Laura AYlor tiny row of eyelet at waiste and sleeve; dang it – texture on yolk
- Chevron Flight Sweater by Laura Reinbach worsted colorwork yolk, less fitted. Maybe