Episode 53: Newsy News
*Note – no intro music this episode. I’m still getting my new computer set up 🙂 and let me know if sound is better or worse if it is since I’m using a different software to record and edit.
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Holiday barf socks with pink – SOS socks using knittyandcolor’s Nordic Holiday colorway on acoustic sock base (400 yards of 75/25 blend). Did the modified eye of partridge heel from Hermione’s Everyday sock.
- World’s SImplest Mitts by Tin Can Knits – using leftover Lorna’s Laces Shepherd’s worsted in Cozumel.
- Maize Mitts by Tin Can Knits
- Baila by Paula Wisniewska using Cascade 128 in colorway 860
- My Christmas socks using Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder with The Wooly Cabin in the Christmas Sprinkles colorway
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering)
- Lothlorien shawl in Dyetastic Silk Sock base in Golden Rose colorway
- Daelyn Pullover by isabelle kraemer – worsted crew (stockinette front/reverse stockinette back)
- Oatmeal by Libby Johnson – DK weight v neck
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry – worsted – everyone has done it but I’ve seen it flattering on all body types (but texture on yoke)
- Carson by Megan Nodecker – DK with texture on the shoulders/yoke (sigh), wider at the neck which I really like
- Sun Rose by Laura AYlor tiny row of eyelet at waiste and sleeve; dang it – texture on yolk
- Chevron Flight Sweater by Laura Reinbach worsted colorwork yolk, less fitted. Maybe