Episode 52: Wear it well
*Note – no intro music this episode. I’m still getting my new computer set up 🙂
- Neon Stripes – SOS socks using String Theory Colorwork’s Inertia Base (80/20; 400 yards) in the Free Radical colorway (purple, turquoise, neon green, black and grey)
- Ripple Cropped Sweater by Jessie Maed Designs using Madeliene Tosh DK High Twist in the Forsta colorway.
- 3 dish cloths by Vintage jimsly design (one by PJ Allen) using knitpicks Dishie in mulberry
- Holiday barf socks with pink – SOS socks using knittyandcolor’s Nordic Holiday colorway on acoustic sock base (400 yards of 75/25 blend). Did the modified eye of partridge heel from Hermione’s Everyday sock.
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering)
- Lothlorien shawl in Dyetastic Silk Sock base in Golden Rose colorway
Wear It Well
Fresh Tilled Cowl with Three Irish Girls Springvale DK
Leading Men Fiber Arts Showstopper base