Thanks for coming back and welcome to my first-timers. Please enjoy my shownotes for Episode 3. You can listen here:
Also please visit our ravelry group Salty Jo Knits Podcast, join and introduce yourself. I’d love to know a little more about who is listening and any comments you have for the show. I’m also available at saltyjoknits at gmail and on instagram.
- Chiffon Slouchy by Heidi May in Juniper Moon Farm Moonshine Chunky – Irish Beauty
- Sherer by Andrea Rangel in Malabrigo Chunky Azul Profundo
Tried the Tony Hat but I didn’t get gauge on US 9 in the Malabrigo
- Campside Shawl by Alicia Plummer
- Pixelated pullover by Jennifer Beaumont
- Big Bad Berg Along-On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg:
- Galder Socks by Mari-Liisa Varila
- Because she wants them Go to Shorty Socks by Brittney Elbertson in COME BACK
- Using local yarn dyer: Rhapsody Fibers Arts Sparkle Sock in Twilight Sage— a little slytherin :
- LYS selling new local indie dyer. Rhapsody Fiber Arts
- Steamboat Springs. Sew Steamboat–who had lovely yarns.
- High Mountain Wool of Routt County; Rambouillet Burning Gray
- Mad hatter and Unicorn yarn from Frabjous Fibers in Cabbages Kings. It came with this pattern Lines and Lattice Lace/Opposites Attract from Frabjous Fibers: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lines–lattice-lace
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Rants and Raves
Currier and Ives images
Grateful this year for acceptance by others of my wishes and acceptance within my own soul of what I really want.