Episode 9: I Need a Sock Win Y’all
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here at my libsyn page.
Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson.
- Yarnia RPG MKAL
- Sockhead Slouchy Hat by Kelly McClure in Crystal Palace Sausalito in the colorway Hibiscus (80/20 merino/nylon blend)
- Chuck sweater by Andi Satterlund.
- Fruit Loop sock by Kristi Geraci using Manos del Uruguay alegria in Rambia Sur colorway.
- A nice ribbed sock by Glenna C in Lorna’s Laces Solemate in the colorway Shorewood (55/30/15 merino, rayon, nylon blend)
Rants and Raves
Rave–Yolanda’s Tacos and Colorful Yarns
Rant-Food poisoning while you travel
- Meadow Craft Dyeworks (Yarn rehab?) in Rockshelter Sock base in Juke Joint colorway
- SPun Right Round in superwash sock base in blender colorway
- Dream in Color in the Jilly with Cashmere base in Day Lily colorway
- Twisted Owl Fiber Studio in 2 ply sock base in Dancing Bears colorway
- Three Irish Girls–in Adorn Luxe base in Rocket Man colorway and Birds of a feather colorway
Thank you BostonJen (Jennifer Lassonde)–I won her instagram contest for a free copy of her new A World of Difference pattern.
Busy Bees and Hermitting