- Vanilla Socks in Fibernymph Dyeworks Bounce base in the Celtic Jewels colorway (self-striping). Two at a time, magic loop. Progress.
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
2017 Planification Recap and Other Lessons Learned
2017: started 47 projects; finished 41; frogged 6 (the math working with that is a happy accident 🙂
- Competent in socks (cuff down, stripey, magic loop, two at a time, heel flap and gusset, OMG heel, afterthought heel, tried and true go-to vanilla sock winner for all kinds of yarn, including stripey: Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson)
- Knit a sweater: My Chuck and Vianne sweaters by Andi Satterlund for the kiddo and the Cullum
- Do something that’s a stretch–the Chuck and Vianne with my cable and lace issues
Stash–how do you feel about it, does anything need to change, why?