Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Vanilla Socks in Fibernymph Dyeworks Bounce base in the Celtic Jewels colorway (self-striping). Two at a time, magic loop. Progress.
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
2017 Planification Recap and Other Lessons Learned
2017: started 47 projects; finished 41; frogged 6 (the math working with that is a happy accident 🙂
- Competent in socks (cuff down, stripey, magic loop, two at a time, heel flap and gusset, OMG heel, afterthought heel, tried and true go-to vanilla sock winner for all kinds of yarn, including stripey: Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson)
- Knit a sweater: My Chuck and Vianne sweaters by Andi Satterlund for the kiddo and the Cullum
- Do something that’s a stretch–the Chuck and Vianne with my cable and lace issues
Stash–how do you feel about it, does anything need to change, why?