Episode 38: I’m A Recipe Girl
- Vanilla Socks (smooth operator by Susan B Anderson, two at a time with US 0) in Lollipop yarn, quintessential base Mango Tango colorway
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach.
- More Shorty Socks using my shorty recipe (64 cast on, 10 rows 2×2 rib, afterthought waste yarn, then stockinette forever 🙂 Used Lemonade Stand yarn in the Witch Please colorway for foot and some Cascade Heritage Sock in Iris (not lilac, I mean, it looks lilac, but it’s called Iris :)).
- Briquette by Alicia Plummer. Using Malabrigo Arroyo in Agua
- Smooth Operator Socks (again!) by Susan B Anderson in Life in the Long Grass Chlorophyll in their fine base (75/25)
- Briar by Kat Riddel in Cotlin Harbor colorway.
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope
- Tannie Casey Bags
- Pretty bestie dyed skeins
- Cobblestone DK in Clintonville colorway from Neighborhood Fiber Co
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Euphoria Santa Sloth
- LIfe in the Long Grass DK skeins
- Vodka Lemonade by Thea Colman
- Sweater for me
On the Grass by Joji Locatelli
3. Celestarium by Audry Nicklin
4.Belyse by Ysolda Teague
5. KIS Mitts by Alice Klich