Episode 38: I’m A Recipe Girl
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Vanilla Socks (smooth operator by Susan B Anderson, two at a time with US 0) in Lollipop yarn, quintessential base Mango Tango colorway
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach.
- More Shorty Socks using my shorty recipe (64 cast on, 10 rows 2×2 rib, afterthought waste yarn, then stockinette forever 🙂 Used Lemonade Stand yarn in the Witch Please colorway for foot and some Cascade Heritage Sock in Iris (not lilac, I mean, it looks lilac, but it’s called Iris :)).
- Briquette by Alicia Plummer. Using Malabrigo Arroyo in Agua
- Smooth Operator Socks (again!) by Susan B Anderson in Life in the Long Grass Chlorophyll in their fine base (75/25)
- Briar by Kat Riddel in Cotlin Harbor colorway.
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope
- Tannie Casey Bags
- Pretty bestie dyed skeins
- Cobblestone DK in Clintonville colorway from Neighborhood Fiber Co
- Blue Moon Fiber Arts Euphoria Santa Sloth
- LIfe in the Long Grass DK skeins
- Vodka Lemonade by Thea Colman
- Sweater for me
On the Grass by Joji Locatelli
Sophie by Jennfier Wood
Poema by Vera Sanon
Portulaca Cardigan by Carol Feller
3. Celestarium by Audry Nicklin
4.Belyse by Ysolda Teague
5. KIS Mitts by Alice Klich