Episode 46: Move forward. Do better.
- Hermione’s Everyday socks. Using Leading men Fiber Arts in their Showstopper base (463 yds; 75/25 blend) in the Complete Imagination colorway.
- Frost Feather by Virginia Satter-Reimler Using Mrs Crosby’s Train Case (425 yds; 55/30/15 merino, viscose nylon) in the Harper colorway
- Plain Cranky sock using Cascade Heritage Sock in Iris and Wonderland Yarns, Queen of Hearts in Out to Sea. Used Louise Tilbrook’s Afterthought Heel instructions
- Little chained bracelet – kinda cute.
- Don’t You Forget About Me using Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso in Breakfast Club with Susan B Anderson’s Smooth Operator pattern
- No Summer Blues by Jenny F (No January Blues) using Miss Babs Kaweah (DK 100% merino) base in Moroccan Door and Morning Glory.
- Sommar cardi by yarn-madness using Three Irish Girls Springvale DK (100% merino) base in Sea glass.
- Looking Forward, Looking Back I really need to get to this.
Design and Sew an A-Line Skirt by Deborah Moebes on craftsy/bluprint
Myrna by Andi Satterlund