Episode 64: Finishtastic
WARNING: I use links to ravelry in this blog post. Note that Ravelry’s redesign has significant accessibility issues where people have experienced migraines, auras and even seizures. Please educate yourself on the Ravelry issues if their redesign might cause you issues. The few places I could find links to the same content outside of ravelry, I have added and noted where a link goes to Ravelry. I hope that helps.
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as (Ravelry link) saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our (Ravelry link) podcast’s group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- All the face masks (fabric patch pattern)
- (ravelry link) Looking Forward Looking Back by Claire Ellen
- (ravelry link) Smooth Operator Christmas socks by Susan B Anderson
- (ravelry link) More Hockey Socks Please (Smooth Operator again)
- (ravelry link) Woven Kitchen Towels
- Curdach Blanket by Carol Feller in her Blasta base – note that Carol feller will have the pattern available for non-club members and this fantastic yarn in October.
- Lothlorien Shawl by Jennifer Wood