Episode 66: #DecemberSanityCheck
WARNING: I note before each links that goes to Ravelry in this blog post so that if you are not able to safely use Ravelry, you can avoid those links.
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as (Ravelry link) saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our (Ravelry link) podcast’s group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- (Ravelry link) My second woven scarf using wonderland yarn cheshire cat in little bat and Dyetastic one of a kind purply/black (12 dent heddle)
- The Rainscape Cowl by Erin Kurup (Remade by Hand) using Dyetastic Perfectly Sock base in black fuschia
- Another (Ravelry link) butterfly and cocoon by Susan B Anderson using the same Plain Jane Craft DK from etsy
- (Ravelry link) Another woven scarf – using Obsidian in The Fiberist Audobon Worsted 100%; SweetGeorgia Worsted in Raspberry Swirl. (8 dent heddle)
- (Ravelry link)Latest stripey SOS by Susan B Anderson – using Lollipop yarn in the traditional sock base – in the colorway Dream a Little Dream
- Curdach Blanket by Carol Feller in her Blasta base – note that Carol feller will have the pattern available for non-club members and this fantastic yarn in October.
- Lothlorien Shawl by Jennifer Wood
- (Ravelry link) Dragon by Megan Lapp
- Skeindeer knits new hat collection
Sock wear report