Episode 18: Organizing is Nice (But Organizing Stash Is Downright Sexy)
- Another iCord headband by Rachel Bishop in Cascade Ultra Pima cotton in the Spearmint Green colorway.
- StashDash Total: __ meters
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund in Ella Ray DK-–I’m this far.
- Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden. I’m using the MadToshMerinoLight in StarGazer. And this is where I’m at.
- Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander in Miss Babs Tarte in her Nasturtiums colorway
- A Nice Ribbed Sock by Glenna C in my Mirasol Yarn in the Khuska base in their “10” colorway.
- My Neville socks by Erica Lueder
Ravelry wiki help home page
Craftsy: not an affiliate
- Knit Like a Master with Ann Budd. (her other Craftsy classes also ah-maz-ing)
- Previously raved about Sally Melville’s Craftsy class called Essential Techniques Every Knitter Should Know (especially for seaming)
- Magic Loop Knitting: Knit Faster in the Round with Kate Gilbert.
Rants and Raves