Episode 18: Organizing is Nice (But Organizing Stash Is Downright Sexy)
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Another iCord headband by Rachel Bishop in Cascade Ultra Pima cotton in the Spearmint Green colorway.
- StashDash Total: __ meters
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund in Ella Ray DK-–I’m this far.
- Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden. I’m using the MadToshMerinoLight in StarGazer. And this is where I’m at.
- Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander in Miss Babs Tarte in her Nasturtiums colorway
- A Nice Ribbed Sock by Glenna C in my Mirasol Yarn in the Khuska base in their “10” colorway.
- My Neville socks by Erica Lueder
Ravelry wiki help home page
Craftsy: not an affiliate
- Knit Like a Master with Ann Budd. (her other Craftsy classes also ah-maz-ing)
- Previously raved about Sally Melville’s Craftsy class called Essential Techniques Every Knitter Should Know (especially for seaming)
- Magic Loop Knitting: Knit Faster in the Round with Kate Gilbert.
Rants and Raves