Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- iCord headband by Rachel Bishop in Cascade Ultra Pima cotton in the aqua colorway.
- StashDash Total: 872.8 meters
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund in Ella Ray DK-–I’m this far.
- Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden. I’m using the MadToshMerinoLight in StarGazer. And this is where I’m at.
- Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander in Miss Babs Tarte in her Nasturtiums colorway
Disasters of Epic Proportion
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson in Spun Right Round the Blender colorway. Gauge gauge gauge gauge gauge gauge. Gah!
Blizzard Yarn and Fiber in Vancouver WA. I picked up In the Deep Hue Sea in their Caribbean base in the Beauty of the Night colorway
Coastal Yarns in Cannon Beach, OR. I picked up Blue Moon Fiber Arts in their Cloud Nine base in the Coastal Sunset Celebrations colorway and Adventures in Wool, LLC in their Jane base in the Caribbean colorway (not on rav)
Jimmy Beans Wool in Reno NV. I picked up some Lorna’s Laces, a Mrs. Crosby and Dream in Color Smooshy.
(Note: There may not be pics on my rav stash links above for a few days after the episode. I need to be home while it’s sunlighty :))
Rants and Raves