- Froggy Kerchief crocheted from a pattern called C’s Kerchief by Kathy North in Cascade Ultra Pima cotton in the Spearmint colorway. And it’s my first completed class project for the Harry Potter House Cup ravelry group.
- StashDash Total: 859.6 meters
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund in Ella Ray DK-–I’m this far.
- Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden. I’m using the MadToshMerinoLight in StarGazer. And this is where I’m at.
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson in Spun Right Round the Blender colorway. I’ve gotten this far
- Tangent: Enchanted April–a 1991 film which is based off of a book by Elizabeth von Arnim
- F Bomb by Jennifer Spock-Rank. Can anyone say Christmas pressies?
- Some sort of toy?
- A fancier sock. Not sure what I’m in the mood for yet.
- First holiday cast on will likely be Hitchhiker by Martina Behm or a Weigh it Shawl by Susan B Anderson, depending on the weight of yarn I choose.
Signature Needles DPNs in US 1
100 days of walking–61 days in!
Rants and Raves