Episode 59: Finishing and Starting Things!
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Lace Hair Kerchief
- Santach by Carol Feller using her Blasta yarn in a dark raspberry. Carol’s paid and free classes are here
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry in Malabrigo Rios Cereza.
- Fading Point by Joji Locatelli.
- Malandros Scarf by Carol Feller using Nerd Girl Yarns in 8bit Sport and I am the Doctor and This Is My Spoon colorway
- Edie by Isabell Kraemer using Queensland United Sport (55/45 wool/cotton) in Lichen colorway
Episode 56: Inappropriately Appropriate
Note to listeners: I totally lied – I did mention corona throughout. It’s hard not to when why you are doing x craft or y thing is because of it. So if you are looking for corona-free listening, this ain’t it. That said, it’s not political.
Welcome: Please find my latest episode ____. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Santach by Carol Feller aka Stolen Stitches.
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering) – The Norwegian Knitting Thimble video I mentioned is here by Dankfiber . It’s three parts and very worth watching.
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry in Malabrigo Rios Cereza. I used this Very Pink Knits tutorial for the tubular cast on. So good.