Welcome: Please find my latest episode here: http://saltyjoknits.libsyn.com/episode-5-yarn-gluttony-and-sausage-casing
- Pixelated pullover by Jennifer Beaumont.
- PussyHat by Kat Coyle for the Pussy Hat Project. (Will do a second hat with this pattern: SuperCat Hat)
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson
- On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg:
- Yarnia RPG MKAL on ravelry hosted by AetherFang. I mentioned a strandwork YouTube video by HyperactiveKnitting for a way to twist your yarn as you go so there are no floats
- Cloudborn Fibers (Craftsy house yarn) Merino Alpaca base in Garnet Heather and Silver Heather.
- Malabrigo Mecha in Paysandu
- Lorna’s Laces Solemate in Shorewood and Singapore.
- And a grundle from Miss Babs:
- Gnomeacres House Gnome in Bertie Botts
Rants and Raves
Myrna by Andi Satterlund: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/myrna-3
Verdict: Ribbit little froggy.
Do body image issues stop us from making what we’d really like to make? Am I alone on this?
Quick note–since there are so many other KALs started this month, I’ve elected to wait until March or April to start mine.