Welcome: Please find my latest episode here on my Libsyn account here
- On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg
- Yarnia RPG MKAL
- Galder Socks by Mari-Liisa Varila
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson
1. Chuck sweater by Andi Satterlund.
- Starts about half-way through the Moth Murder Episode of the Knitting Pretty podcast (sadly now on hiatus)).
- Andi‘s blog post on what size should I knit.
- Knit to Flatter by Amy Herzog
3. Sockhead Slouch hat by Kelly McClure
Guernsey Wrap by Jared Flood.
I mentioned a few episodes ago that I’d like to do a finish as many socks as you can kind of thing with points. But I have personally been overwhelmed at how many KALs are going all over the place–in some groups, multiples. So I have KAL fatigue. I’m going to wait and see how that feels in March and consider starting something then.
Rants and Raves
Rant-Outdoor ice rinks when you’re a spectator and it’s ridiculously cold outside
Rave-A visit from my sewing mojo who has been sadly missing in action
The fine line between crafting competition and bonding. I think.