Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Smooth Operator Socks in Frabjous Fibers Queen of hearts in So Bright and Sticky. and Heels and toes with Heritage sock in Anis
- Kallara by Ambah O’Brien in Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat: Only Lime Will Tell and Caterpiller
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund
- Ella Ray DK from my frogged Guernsey Wrap.
- More socks–Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean colorway from Gnomeacres i
- A blanket. Mason-Dixon modern Log Cabin? Or something crocheted?
- Coasters pattern by Berroco using Noro Kureopatora in colorway 1021.
- Some of complimentary contrast heel and toe yarn from Heritage Paints. Iris, Cotton Candy and grey
- Manos del Uruguay Fino (light fingering 70/30 merino/silk) in Corsage
- Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend (DK same 70/30 merino/silk blend) in Mermaid (greens, yellows, greys and purples) and Abalone (creams, greys, greens and purples) probably destined to be ZigZack scarf by Christie Kamm
Wingspan–gone baby, gone. The Leftie by Martina Behm for that yarn at some point
100 days of walking
Rants and Raves
Help a sister out?
That’s it for me. I hope you have enjoyed the show. I hope you have an absolutely fantastic week and that life is good to you and you are good to yourselves and that your knitting makes you happy.