- Kallara by Ambah O’Brien in Frabjous Fibers Cheshire Cat: Only Lime Will Tell and Caterpiller. I’m participating in TeaKnits Podcast’s Ambah O’Brien KAL. Here’s where I’m at.
- Vianne cardi by Andi Satterlund in Ella Ray DK
- Lace Head Kerchief by Lucy H Lee worked on US 7s in Cascade Ultra Pima in Turquoise. Not too far into it yet.
- Classic Granny Square Blanket by Kelly McClure. I’m using 5 shades of cascade 200 superwash as my colors (seafoam heather, spring bud, emerald city, magenta and amethyst. I think it’s working up super cute.
- Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson, which I frogged. I used a knitpurlhunter tutorial and this video by Very Pink Knits. This is actually a series that and I skipped several of these which were more about how to knit socks and less something weird you have to do for magic loop.
Disaster of Epic Proportion
- On the Porch by Fifty Four Ten Studio. Be careful to watch the sizing.
- F Bomb by Jennifer Spock-Rank. Can anyone say Christmas pressies?
- Lemonade Shop in Witch Please (mint, purple, grey and white with speckles) and Sweater Weather (orange yeloow pink and then a bunch of smaller blue and grey and others) in the basic sock yarn which is a 75/25 merino/nylon blend. I
100 days of walking–17 days in!
Rants and Raves
Stash!!! And are you participating in the StashDash by the KnitGirllls