- Ballsack by Jennifer Sugarman in Cascade Heritage Sock yarn on US4s.
- Mini Knitted Pumpkin by Louise Ballanos in Cascade 220 DK on US6s.
- Mini sock by Stacey Trock
- Tilled Row Socks by by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
- Cullum by Isabelle Kraemer in Neighborhood Fiber Company’s Cobblestone Sock base (75/15/10 BFL, cashmere, silk) in the Remington colorway.
- Finlandia by Paige Buursma in Malabrigo Rios Indecita
- Hat, mitts, scarf for bestie’s son
- Boot cuffs for bestie
- Holiday socks for me and kiddo
- Some cowl out of this amazing Three Irish Girls
- More mini pumpkins
- Mini sock ornaments or garland?
- Malabrigo Rios (worsted 100% superwash merino) in Plomo and Sabiduria
- Knitterly Things Vesper self-striping in Happy Accident
- Dragonfly Fibers in Djinni Sock (80/10/10 merino/cashmere/nylon) in Springtime in Paris
- Life in the Long Grass in FIne Sock (75/25 merino/nylon) in Tangerine Dream
- Couple of Holiday skeins coming from Sun Soaked Fibers
- Forbidden Forest Shawl by Jessica L’Heureux
Background Knitting Noise
Rants and Raves
Too much commercialization of our hobby? Probably not, but why does it feel like maybe?