Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Finlandia Hat by Paige Buursma in Malabrigo Rios Indecita. US 6
- Mini Knitted Pumpkin by Louise Ballanos in Cascade 220 DK on US6
- F Bomb by Jenifer Spock-Rank
- World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits using Lorna’s Laces Shepherd’s Wool in Skeins of Grey. (Potions)
- Tilled Row Socks by by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
- Cullum by Isabelle Kraemer in Neighborhood Fiber Company’s Cobblestone Sock base (75/15/10 BFL, cashmere, silk) in the Remington colorway.
- Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe by Mina Phillips in Sunsoaked Yarns Sparkle base in the Christmas Tinsel colorway
Rants and Raves
Sweater Planning/Deep Thoughts
What’s my style again? What would look best on me? Why is that different than what someone else might think looks best on me? Where did I put my lipstick?
Tenaya by Elizabeth Doherty
Emelie by Elin Berglund
Monte Rosa by Isabelle Kraemer
Go listen to Show Yourself episode of the Imagined Landscapes audio podcast