- Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe by Mina Phillips in Sunsoaked Yarns Sparkle base in the Christmas Tinsel colorway
- Tilled Row Socks by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
- Cullum by Isabelle Kraemer in Neighborhood Fiber Company’s Cobblestone Sock base (75/15/10 BFL, cashmere, silk) in the Remington colorway.
- Afrato by Alexandra Nycha. Considering my 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway (green, blue, purple–shown above).
- Willowfall Cowl by Erin Kurup.
- Contravene by Lynn Di Cristina.
- Lattice Crescent Shawl by Jennifer Weissman. Considering some Manos del Uruguay in Fino base in the Corsage colorway
- Caress My Soul by Melanie Berg. Considering Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat base in some speckles: Salt n Pepper, No-How, Peach Pie
- True Colors by Melanie Berg.
Wollmeise Pur in Guide to Galaxy colorway.
Gnomeacres in Elf pooped in my stocking colorway.
Wonderland Yarn in Mary Ann base (85/15) in the June colorway
Wonderland Yarn in Cheshire Cat base in light and medium grey colorways and a black colorway. If you’re local to me, you can buy from Knittin Pretty in West Jordan. If not, then online sources: simplysockyarn.com, fiberwild.com and woolpeddler.com