Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Mina’s Vanilla Sock Recipe by Mina Phillips in Sunsoaked Yarns Sparkle base in the Christmas Tinsel colorway
- Tilled Row Socks by Susie White in Wonderland Yarns in the Bandersnatch colorway of their Queen of Hearts base
- Cullum by Isabelle Kraemer in Neighborhood Fiber Company’s Cobblestone Sock base (75/15/10 BFL, cashmere, silk) in the Remington colorway.
- Afrato by Alexandra Nycha. Considering my 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway (green, blue, purple–shown above).
- Willowfall Cowl by Erin Kurup.
- Contravene by Lynn Di Cristina.
- Lattice Crescent Shawl by Jennifer Weissman. Considering some Manos del Uruguay in Fino base in the Corsage colorway
- Caress My Soul by Melanie Berg. Considering Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat base in some speckles: Salt n Pepper, No-How, Peach Pie
- True Colors by Melanie Berg.
Wollmeise Pur in Guide to Galaxy colorway.
Gnomeacres in Elf pooped in my stocking colorway.
Wonderland Yarn in Mary Ann base (85/15) in the June colorway
Wonderland Yarn in Cheshire Cat base in light and medium grey colorways and a black colorway. If you’re local to me, you can buy from Knittin Pretty in West Jordan. If not, then online sources: simplysockyarn.com, fiberwild.com and woolpeddler.com