Episode 29: How Big of a Knitting Idiot Am I?
- Topsy Turvy Mitts from the Mitten Handbook by Mary Scott Huff in Malabrigo Rios leftover ravelry red.
- Vanilla sox (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson with Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist) using Wonderland Yarns, Queen of Hearts base in the Out to Sea
- Hermione’s Everyday Mini Sock by Erica Lueder
- Crochet flower by AamraGul
- Salal cardi by Andi Satterlund for moi! Cascade 220 SW Quattro in Chili Pepper.
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach. Cast on second sock!
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope (first block is motif 5, using Wonderland yarns in these colors: Barley Sugar, Sleeping Gryphon, Splash, Pleasance, Little Bat, Piece of Rudeness, and Eat Me, Drink Me
High Opinions (or not)
The Mitten Handbook by Mary Scott Huff