Episode 29: How Big of a Knitting Idiot Am I?
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Topsy Turvy Mitts from the Mitten Handbook by Mary Scott Huff in Malabrigo Rios leftover ravelry red.
- Vanilla sox (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson with Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist) using Wonderland Yarns, Queen of Hearts base in the Out to Sea
- Hermione’s Everyday Mini Sock by Erica Lueder
- Crochet flower by AamraGul
- Salal cardi by Andi Satterlund for moi! Cascade 220 SW Quattro in Chili Pepper.
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach. Cast on second sock!
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope (first block is motif 5, using Wonderland yarns in these colors: Barley Sugar, Sleeping Gryphon, Splash, Pleasance, Little Bat, Piece of Rudeness, and Eat Me, Drink Me
High Opinions (or not)
The Mitten Handbook by Mary Scott Huff
Wonderland green skeins for my Persian Dreams (Sleeping Gryphon, Splash, Pleasance)
Lollopop Yarns: Pillow Talk, Introvert, Mango Tango