Episode 30: I’m back *cough cough*
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Vanilla sox (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson with Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist) using Wonderland Yarns, Queen of Hearts base in the Out to Sea
- Salal cardi by Andi Satterlund for moi! Cascade 220 SW Quattro in Chili Pepper.
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach. Cast on second sock!
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope (first block is motif 5, using Wonderland yarns in these colors: Barley Sugar, Sleeping Gryphon, Splash, Pleasance, Little Bat, Piece of Rudeness, and Eat Me, Drink Me
- Vanilla sox (one at a time, 68 cast on) (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson); In Dream in Color on the smooshy base in the Candylove
Colorful Eclectic in her Celebrate color on her Enchanted sock base (438 yds of 75/20/5 merino, nylon, angelina (gold sparkle) greys/whites, deep pinks with speckles of oranges and greens and yellow–but subtle 😉
LITLG – in the fine sock base (465 yds of 75/25) in the Meraki colorway which is a lovely variegated purples, lavenders, plums
TeenyButton Studio in her soft sock base (463 yds in 75/25) in the Electron at Tiffany’s colorway. Had to have it. Electric tiffany blue/green.
Lykke interchangeables. I got a pair of US 6 (4 mm)
Winemaker’s Sister etsy shop celtic motif stitch markers. For progress keepers. I got the lobster claw. They do not snag. Lovely and not too heavy.
Improvement of my mind by extensive reading