Episode 30: I’m back *cough cough*
- Vanilla sox (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson with Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist) using Wonderland Yarns, Queen of Hearts base in the Out to Sea
- Salal cardi by Andi Satterlund for moi! Cascade 220 SW Quattro in Chili Pepper.
- Zigzagular by Susie White using Miss Babs Hotshot in South Beach. Cast on second sock!
- Afrato by Alexandra Nych in 3 Irish Girls in the Birds of a Feather colorway on the Luxe Adorn base. Progress
- Persian Dreams by Jenise Hope (first block is motif 5, using Wonderland yarns in these colors: Barley Sugar, Sleeping Gryphon, Splash, Pleasance, Little Bat, Piece of Rudeness, and Eat Me, Drink Me
- Vanilla sox (one at a time, 68 cast on) (Smooth Operator by Susan B Anderson); In Dream in Color on the smooshy base in the Candylove
Colorful Eclectic in her Celebrate color on her Enchanted sock base (438 yds of 75/20/5 merino, nylon, angelina (gold sparkle) greys/whites, deep pinks with speckles of oranges and greens and yellow–but subtle 😉
LITLG – in the fine sock base (465 yds of 75/25) in the Meraki colorway which is a lovely variegated purples, lavenders, plums
TeenyButton Studio in her soft sock base (463 yds in 75/25) in the Electron at Tiffany’s colorway. Had to have it. Electric tiffany blue/green.
Lykke interchangeables. I got a pair of US 6 (4 mm)
Winemaker’s Sister etsy shop celtic motif stitch markers. For progress keepers. I got the lobster claw. They do not snag. Lovely and not too heavy.
Improvement of my mind by extensive reading