Episode 55: Languish Anguish no more – or how I finally finished a WIP.
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Also, find me as saltyjoknits on ravelry or in our podcasts group on ravelry. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram
- Myrna by Andi Satterlund using Cascade 220 SW
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry in Malabrigo Rios Cereza. I used this Very Pink Knits tutorial for the tubular cast on. So good.
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering) – The Norwegian Knitting Thimble video I mentioned is here by Dankfiber . It’s three parts and very worth watching.
- Design my own hand-embroidered “No matter what”
- Maybe emrboider a mandala
- Accesory like scarves and shawls similar to my
- willow fall cowl by Erin Kurup
- Fresh Tilled Cowl by Rebecca Fox
- Short sleeved Cardis
- Other stuff I put in my queue lately
- DNA Cable Scarf by White Anubis STudio
- Pop Crop Cardi by Ambah O’Brien
- Calliope Nest Cowl by Wool and Pine
- Basia Cardigan by Triona Murphy
*note – for inquiring minds, yes, the cheesecake was perfect