Episode 55: Languish Anguish no more – or how I finally finished a WIP.
- Myrna by Andi Satterlund using Cascade 220 SW
- Weekender by Andrea Mowry in Malabrigo Rios Cereza. I used this Very Pink Knits tutorial for the tubular cast on. So good.
- IceFall by Tin Can Knits using Tosh Merino Light (420 yds; single ply; merino – anyone know if it’s SW?) in Charcoal and Deram in Color Jilly (440 yds; sw, merino) base in Amethyst colorway (single ply; fingering) – The Norwegian Knitting Thimble video I mentioned is here by Dankfiber . It’s three parts and very worth watching.
- Design my own hand-embroidered “No matter what”
- Maybe emrboider a mandala
- Accesory like scarves and shawls similar to my
- Short sleeved Cardis
- Other stuff I put in my queue lately
*note – for inquiring minds, yes, the cheesecake was perfect