Episode 73: Processing Products
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
Panties using the Beverly Johnson Craftsy class and deliberately electing not to show a photo of the granniest panties that ever granny pantied 🙂 Maybe next time if I get it right, but certainly never modeled! Lol!
- (ravelry link) Easter Vomit Socks using Desert Vista Dyeworks Viso (75/25) base in ferngully
- Stonecatcher Wrap by Erin Kurup/Remade by Hand using some of the mad tosh merino light
- Curdach Blanket by Carol Feller (also known as Stolen Stitches) using her Blasta yarn
- Strippy quilt of my own imagining.
- New towels on my new loom. Pattern is Checks and Stripes Towels designed by Chelsay Russell (oof! I got that way wrong in the podcast. I’ll correct next episode) using 8/4 unmercerized cotton from Maurice Brassard. Both are available at Gist Yarns (I’m not affiliated or in any way compensated by them – I just like them for all my weaving needs.)
- Block of the month project assessment – 1 square and some borders left!!
I didn’t call it this, but essentially it is:
- Tee/tank for me will be either the (ravelry link)Soleie Shell or (ravelry link)Solvik Shirt both by Skeindeer Knits
- IndieStitch sewn knit dress
- This is your life album as graduation present for the kiddo – suggestions for programs to build it in that I don’t need a coding nor a design degree to use would be lovely!