Episode 81: Letting Go
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Nope. Nada
- Snowy pillows by Clare Slade available at knitpicks.
- Baby jumper/toy/toddler toy… maybe a jumper if I get into it.
- Frogginette – Most of her patterns are on her own page, but she has a 5 set ebook I coudln’t see available anywhere other than ravelry. Adorable and LOTR based
- OGE Knitwear Designs – baby and children knit patterns
- Itty Bitty Toys book by Susan B Anderson – not sure which ones but probably the little puppies with blankets or little critters with blankets
- Woven washcloth with nubbies (Inventive Weaving on a Little Loom by Syne Mitchell)
- Plainweave scarves for holiday gifts
- Holiday garlands – variety from Barrett Wool Company
- Hunter Hammerson
- Seychelles from Itch to Stitch Shirt and Ascent pullover fleece by 5 to 4 patterns for sewing from indie stitch
- Verdite from Asa Tricosa