Episode 85: So Damned Lucky
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- (ravelry link) Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson with Lollipop Yarn traditional base (75/25 with 420 yards) in “Introvert”
- Forager by Isabel Kraemer using Three Irish Girls Springvale DK in Mystique using US 6 4/MM.
- Seychelles from Itch to Stitch Shirt.
- Hermione’s Everyday Sock by Amanda Lueder
- Skyline Towels by Annette Hrabovszki using some 8/4 unmercerized cotton from gist (maurice brassard) – white, harvesty pale orang and a sort of wintersky blue
- Jennifer Steingass – (ravelry link) Darkwater using Madeline Tosh Euro Sock base in Ex-boyfriend (really lovely light cobalt/cornflower zingy blue–link is to a DK, but so you can see the color) and farmhouse white
indigodragonfly on instagram (Kim McBrien Evans)
Note – I’m not sponsored for saying anything on this podcast ever.