Episode 84: Self-discovery can be a real B!^#&
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Baby Berry Hat by Michelle Sabatier – leftover turquoise i the baby size. My project page
- Flax sweater by Tin Can Knits using cascase 220 sw in beige; size 2-4 yr. My project page
- Anthology Hat (free) by tin Can Knits using my leftovers. My project page
- (ravelry link) Smooth Operator Socks by Susan B Anderson with Lollipop Yarn traditional base (75/25 with 420 yards) in “Introvert”
- Seychelles from Itch to Stitch Shirt.
- Skyline Towels by Annette Hrabovszki using some 8/4 unmercerized cotton from gist (maurice brassard) – white, harvesty pale orang and a sort of wintersky blue
- Hermione’s Everyday Sock by Amanda Lueder
- Dogstar by Tin Can Knits (can be done from the Strange Brew formula, but there is a full Dogstar pattern available.
- (ravelry link) New Leaf or (ravelry link) Alden by Jennifer Steingass
- Weekender by ANdrea Mowry or the ltie
- Want to relook through my ziggurats book and see if i have any print patterns worth considering
- (ravelry link) Saki clog sock lite – by Nell knits
- Woven scarves and towels. Get on it girl