Episode 92: Finding Inspiration
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Day Tripper cardigan by Mary Jane Muckelstone as part of the Bang out a sweater challenger over at Modern Daily Knitting. Using Harrisville Highland yarn. The charcoal below is the main color, the green is the primary complimentary color and the ivory, blue and silver grey are the smaller CCs. Here is the knitting meditation link.
Image of 5 skeins of yarn in charcoal, silver, cream, blue and green.
- Lasa Cardigan by Carol Feller (Stolen Stitches)
- (Ravelry) Shoreline Textured Cardigan by Marie Green – only available in a book called Seamless Knit sweaters in two weeks
- Outline Tee by Jessie Maed Designs
- Unfolding Shawl by Sari Nordlund
- Peerie Leaves Jumper by Donna Smith
- Deshain Pullover by Leila Rave
- Wrought Iron by Anna Johanna
- Yarn Database
New non-crafting blog: http://www.glowingwanderer.com