Episode 93: A million hours later
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder in Leading Men Fiber Arts Deep Sea color way on their showstopper base.
- Day Tripper cardigan by Mary Jane Muckelstone as part of the Bang out a sweater challenger over at Modern Daily Knitting. Using Harrisville Highland yarn. The charcoal below is the main color, the green is the primary complimentary color and the ivory, blue and silver grey are the smaller CCs.
Image of 5 skeins of yarn in charcoal, silver, cream, blue and green.
- Lasa Cardigan by Carol Feller (Stolen Stitches) using Fibre Co Cirro yarn in Divine color way
Image of pale blue with white thread garter stitches and beginning of lace panel, knit; I’m further along but don’t have a more recent pic handy
- (Ravelry link) Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden in Madeline Tosh single ply red
- I wanna sew
- Victoria Marchant blog — Limitations of Size Charts
- Miss Babs Holston base
- Kate Davies Secret Coast Club – obviously the subscription for it is over, but you might like to explore/subscribe and wait for her next one.
- Hunter Hammersen pattern sale through Monday July 18; code is in the linked blog post or find her instagram
New non-crafting blog: http://www.glowingwanderer.com – posts are slow right now, but I’m also slow right now 🙂