Episode 95: I did it
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Curtains! These are the tiniest pix 🙂 Of my dining room and crap all over the place and you can sort of peak into the two panel cotton ones in the living room.
- Lasa Cardigan by Carol Feller (Stolen Stitches) using Fibre Co Cirro yarn in Divine color way
Image of pale blue with white thread garter stitches and beginning of lace panel, knit; I’m further along but don’t have a more recent pic handy
- (Ravelry link) Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden in Madeline Tosh single ply red
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder in Leading Men Fiber Arts Deep Sea color way on their showstopper base.
- New weaving warp! 8/4 maurice brassard cotton in greens, white and a royal blue to make some large dish towels
New non-crafting blog: http://www.glowingwanderer.com – posts are slow right now, but I’m also slow right now 🙂