Episode 96: WIP-it; move it forward
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Lasa Cardigan by Carol Feller (Stolen Stitches) using Fibre Co Cirro yarn in Divine color way
Image of pale blue with white thread garter stitches and beginning of lace panel, knit; I’m further along but don’t have a more recent pic handy
- Day Tripper cardigan by Mary Jane Muckelstone as part of the Bang out a sweater challenger over at Modern Daily Knitting. Using Harrisville Highland yarn. The charcoal below is the main color, the green is the primary complimentary color and the ivory, blue and silver grey are the smaller CCs.
I used this tutorial from Andrea Rangel
- (Ravelry link) Waiting for Rain by Sylvia McFadden in Madeline Tosh single ply red
- Hermione’s Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder in Leading Men Fiber Arts Deep Sea color way on their showstopper base.
- Checks and Stripes Tea Towels by Chelsay Russell New weaving warp! 8/4 maurice brassard cotton in greens, white and a royal blue to make some large dish towels
Holiday foxes, no. But (Ravelry link) F Bombs, yes.
Finish it Fall! Let’s do it
- Curdach Blanket
- Easter Vomit socks
- Christmas hermione
- Current hermione
- Day Tripper
- Waiting for Rain
- Strip Quilt
New non-crafting blog: http://www.glowingwanderer.com – posts are slow right now, but I’m also slow right now 🙂