Episode 74: Shoulding all over my crafting
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here . Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
English paper pieced hexi pin cushion 😉 I used these two (video only) tutorials (pix and links to templates)
- Nationals Socks using The Yarn Jar Shop’s classic sock base (75/25) base in gobstopper
- Curdach Blanket by Carol Feller (also known as Stolen Stitches) using her Blasta yarn
- Stonecatcher Wrap by Erin Kurup/Remade by Hand using some of the mad tosh merino light
- Having some weaving fail on my Checks and Stripes Towels designed by Chelsay Russell. Using 8/4 unmercerized cotton from Maurice Brassard. Both are available at Gist Yarns (I’m not affiliated or in any way compensated by them – I just like them for all my weaving needs.)
- Owl sweater by Kate Davies using Madeline Tosh Triple Twist in Tart from eat.sleep.knit
Will you all please remind me to quit house cup next term for real please?