Episode 75: Oh for simpler times
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here . Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- Dorcha Hat by Carol Feller (Stolen Stitches) using her blasta yarn – using a US 5 with no swatching. Aren’t the textures fun? 😉
- Nationals Socks using The Yarn Jar Shop’s classic sock base (75/25) base in gobstopper
3. Curdach Blanket by Carol Feller (also known as Stolen Stitches) using her Blasta yarn
4. Stonecatcher Wrap by Erin Kurup/Remade by Hand using some of the mad tosh merino light
5. Owl sweater by Kate Davies using Madeline Tosh Triple Twist in Tart from eat.sleep.knit
6. Verbena Dress by Blank Slate Patterns (through the IndieStitch club).