Episode 82: The episode with the thing … you remember right?
Welcome: Please find my latest episode here. Email me at saltyjoknits at gmail dot com and as saltyjoknits on instagram.
- (ravelry link) Litmus Cowl by Amy Florence Edwards Green using Canon Hand Dyes minis
- Ascent pullover fleece by 5 to 4 patterns for sewing from indie stitch
- Flax sweater by Tin Can Knits using cascase 220 sw in turquoise
- Seychelles from Itch to Stitch Shirt
- Skyline Towels by Annette Hrabovszki using some 8/4 unmercerized cotton from gist (maurice brassard) – white, harvesty pale orang and a sort of wintersky blue
- Not WIPS but the colorwork yoke sweaters I mentioned: Jingle by Isabell Kraemer (I don’t see a website for her, so that’s a lovecrafts link). and (ravelry link) Jennifer Steingass I like the aesthetic on both, but I want to explore sizing ranges and so forth before I decide what to make.